Electric Spinning Wheel Travel Bags
The ONLY ESPINNER TRAVEL BAG made with YOUR spinning needs in mind
Let's face it...
WE ALL HAVE THE SAME WISH LIST
1. Find a bag that FITS your electric spinning wheel like a glove.
2. Perfect size for daily commutes and/or weekend trips.
3. Bag must have style with a fabric I LOVE
4. Organizer options to fit your spinning and travel needs
5. Protection from dust and a lil’ padding to protect your espinner well – um – from you and life lol.
Organizing, Travel & Storage Solutions
Store your fiber, tools, and or other goodies on the go! Here are some examples of the optional interior organizers you can order.
cords, and more!
cords, foot pedals, etc.
Sample Espinner Travel Bags
Picnic Cotton Fabric
+ Leopard Fabric
I offer a variety of hardware and zipper options to customize the bag to fit your style.
All bags come with either canvas or vegan pleather handles, shoulder straps adjustable to 52″ (just incase you would like to carry it crossbody style), and piping on the side panels.
If adding a cotton fabric to a exterior panel you must select a canvas fabric as your interior panel. For example: If I select the sailor fabric as my exterior lid fabric, I will need to select one of the solid color canvas fabrics for my interior lid fabric.
Exterior and/or interior canvas fabric colors options:
*Camp Life (pictured below in the cotton fabrics) is a cotton canvas fabric, and one of our canvas fabric options.
Exterior and/or interior cotton fabric options:
How do I place a order for a bag?
How long will it take until I receive my custom bag?
Current wait time is approximately 3 to 4 weeks.
Need your bag sooner? Email us to see if a rush order will fit your needs. There is a $75.00 fee for rush orders.
How Much is that Bag in the Window?
Pricing depends on the fabric you select, interior organization options, hardware, handles, shoulder straps, etc.
THREE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Ready to Ship (these range in price).
- Made to Order (you select from a list of bags with preselected fabrics and organizer options).
- Custom Order (get it YOUR way).
- Made to Order Plain Jane – budget friendly base model bags pricing starts at $125 plus shipping.
- Made to Order – Moderately outfitted bags average in price from $150 to $200.
- Made to Order – Deluxe packages range from $200 to $250.
- Custom order bags start at $250.00.
Currently I am sold out of the Ready to Ship options. When available, I will send an email to my emailing list subscribers to alert them a ready to ship bag is available (so they get first dibs) and then post on social media.
What size Espinner will fit in this bag?
The following wheels will fit inside this bag:
- Ashford: Espinner 3
- Dreaming Robots: EEW 6.0, Nano
- HansenCrafts: Mini & Pro Spinners
- Woolee Ann
- Daedalus: Falcon, Sparrow, Starling V3, Starling XL, Starling V1/V2
This bag fits medium sized espinning wheels. Large sized espinners such as the Ashford Jumbo, Spinolution Firefly, Daedulus Magpie/Blackbird etc. will not fit in this bag. If you own one of these espinners – join our mailing list to get updates… COMING SOON LATE 2022/EARLY 2023 – rolling luggage espinner bag to fit large sized ewheels
What if my espinner is not on the list above?
Take measurements of your wheel and email me: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Measurement Question. I would be happy to take a look at your dimensions and see if we have an option that will fit your wheel.
Does this bag fit TSA Guidelines for a Carry On Bag?
If a picture is worth a thousand words…
YES!!! This bag fits perfectly under the seat in front of you on an airplane.
Besides my electric spinning wheel - What other items will fit in this bag?
Click here to see what I packed into my Espinner Travel Bag.
I’m not only the spokewoman…I’m also a customer.
This bag is tried and true! Plyaway 2022…I packed this pack for its final test. Kinda like the Olympic trials for this bag – would it make it or break it? Oh, to kill a great story – this bag MADE it and THEN some! This (and myself) traveled from Hartsfield Jackson Airport (that’s Atlanta ya’ll!) to Kansas City International Airport in Kansas City, MO. It went through TSA like a champ. No searching or questioning required. (Note: I put my wheel oil in my checked bag). I used my rolling carry-on bag handle – and slid the handle through the fabric adapter on the back of my Espinner Travel Bag. Voila! My Espinner Travel Bag rested comfortably on my carry-on rolling back from TSA to the gate. Once aboard the plane I stowed my rolling luggage bag in the over head bin and my Espinner Travel Bag fit perfectly under the seat in front of me. Yes, I did spin in the airplane on the way to the event.
Fast foward – I carried my bag to my classes at Plyaway. I used the shoulder strap as a traditional shoulder strap and also occasionally as a cross body strap. It was easy to find my tools, get setup quickly, etc. Loved it! No more digging for cords, finding random tools, etc. Everything has a neat tidy home.
Fast Forward #2: Heading home was a breeze. I stowed my Espinner Travel Bag under the airplane seat in front of me (containing 2 issues of Ply Magazine I just purchased at the event) and my rolling luggage bag in the overhead bin. Once I reached Atlanta it was easy to manage the 3 bags by myself as I was able to attach my smaller rolling bag and Espinner Travel Bag to my Big Bertha rolling luggage bag (you always have to have space for some goodies to bring home right?!?)
Have Questions? Ask me! Email email@example.com
Once a Yarnsie, Always a Yarnsie
Lindsay C. Lichtenstein
This is what I packed into my Espinner Travel Bag for Plyaway 2022 (I took 4, all day classes @ Plyaway).
- Ashford Espinner 3
- 2 flyers (the standard factory flyer and LWS Autowinder flyer)
- 2 jumbo sized bobbins with brake band
- 2 standard sized bobbins with brake band
- extension cord
- battery (with charging plug/cord)
- ac adapter/wall plug
- foot pedal
- Ashford 3 bobbin lazy kate (compacts down to lay flat)
- fold up scissors
- 4 oz fiber braid (Circus),
- travel sized niddy noddy (Bosworth Spindles, 1 yard niddy noddy)
- spinners control card (Wild Stitchers)
- toothbrush (to find fly away ends on a bobbin)
Um..only the kitchen sick and then some…so this is probably not your average weekend trip packing list; however, it was perfect for the classes I was taking (4 days) at Plyaway.